Subject: [Leica] Photoshop books
From: pjtotoole at gmail.com (Peter O'Toole)
Date: Mon Aug 20 08:42:10 2007

I like Martin Evening's books.  They are thick books, and
comprehensive, well laid-out, and highly intuitive (I tend to rely on
Adobe's Help menu). His Photoshop CS3 book doesn't address working
with scanned black and white negative files -- otherwise he does an
excellent job with his books. I have Lightroom and it works well for
sorting raw DNG images, and creating web galleries, but I haven't
recognized the need to get a book for Lightroom, yet -- if you get
one, let me know if it was worthwhile.

Pete