Subject: [Leica] A Gloomy Cape Ann
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Aug 18 18:30:47 2007

At 08:58 PM 8/18/2007, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Where can I find out about this seminar?  Also when is it?
>
>Gene

Gene -  It fills up so fast that Carl doesn't really advertise
it.  Here is his contact info:

http://www.opticsusa.com/contact.htm

The Leica web-site has the seminar listed, but the dates are wrong:

http://www.leica-camera.us/news/events/by_date/2/5016.html

It's actually in October between the LHSA in Rochester and the Photo
Expo in NY.  I don't have the brochure with me out at the farm but I
believe it is October 16-18.  I'm doing two presentations - one on
the M8 and one on Color Management.  Ted will be doing most of the
talks and all of the critiques!!

Hope to see you there!

Tina

Tina Manley