Subject: [Leica] Re: Full Mac disk
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Aug 15 15:39:18 2007

>Henning,
>
>Thanks for the Applejack recommendation. It works.
>I'm using my Norton disc as a coaster now. I still use Techtool and
>MacJanitor though. No problems with either.
>
>Larry Z

The other tool to have is Diskwarrior by Alsoft. All their products
have been rock solid, in stark contrast to Norton's.

Another decent utility is Drive Genius, which does a number of things
well whereas Diskwarrior only does one thing (rebuilding
directories), but Drive Genius is a little clunkier. It gets closer
to TechTool in functionality, but is more solid than TechTool.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: Full Mac disk)