Subject: [Leica] Armed americans seen in Exeter, England
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Aug 14 07:29:00 2007

lindnich@tesco.net wrote:
> Kyle's book of course; in Waterstones books. I looks wonderful; truly
> menacing to the rest of the planet, and very surreal. I must buy it.
>

> --  Best Wishes,  Gordon Nicholson

Now that is real proof of success. I ordered from Amazon, and they will
take home anything I'm willing to pay for. So that's no big deal.

But if you saw it on a shelf, then someone is really doing a good job
marketing the book and people who pay in advance (like bookstores,
paying for inventory), believe in its potential.

Fantastic.

My daughter grabbed mine right out of my hands when I unpacked it.

"Oh, that's the guy who knows the Dresden Dolls" ... and she disappeared
upstairs for a couple hours (honestly) studying it.

Daniel