Subject: [Leica] Re: Polarizer
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun Aug 12 08:37:19 2007

On Aug 12, 2007, at 9:25 AM, Eric wrote:

> I would like to try using a polarizer with my outdoor M shots.
> Is a liner polarizer a must?

The advantage of a linear polarizer with a RF camera is that you can
rotate it to achieve the polarizing results that you want. Leica once
offered a polarizer attachment that let you look through the
polarizer while rotating it. When you were satisfied with the effect,
you could swivel it 180 degrees over the lens to take the picture.
I'm sure one of the LUG equipment mavens can offer a better description.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Re: Polarizer)