Subject: [Leica] Armed america in newsweek
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue Aug 7 19:37:29 2007

        Well, Tina, speaking strictly for me, firewomen would be far better.
One of my female partners has a client that is a firemen's association, and
every year receives an oiled fireman calendar - discretely placed in her
office, if there is such a place.  No guns yet, though I will pass the
suggestion along.  I'm sure they just haven't thought of it yet.

Ken