Subject: [Leica] Looking for an Exakta adapter
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Mon Aug 6 19:09:19 2007

Hi Everyone
I was wondering if anyone had an an Alpa adapter. I'd like to get an Exakta
adapter for it or any other adapter M41 Leicaflex Nikon etc as long as it
has the arm. Anyway, if you have anything at a reasonable price, plaese let
me know.
Thanks
Javier

PS: Anybody giot an Alpa lens? Maybe a beater or something needing work as
long as thge glass is good.

Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place!

Replies: Reply from summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez) ([Leica] I maent to say an ALPA adapter nit an EXAKTA adapter)