Subject: [Leica] shift happens
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri Aug 3 16:59:58 2007

        I believe he would still agree, though the issue now, as always, is
the quality of the information.  I sometimes remind our staff that there is
a reason why we pay about $30,000 a year for online research access, and
that the wikipedia article might have been written by someone whiling away
the time in a mental institution somewhere.

        It won't be too long before our grandchildren remember the time when
grandpa required a separate device of some kind to access the internet or
take photos....

Ken