Subject: [Leica] IMG: From The Cigar Box - Gaudy Gooney Bird 1958
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Aug 2 19:27:28 2007

Phil,

Just Google it!  Or use any search engine in your language.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: From The Cigar Box - Gaudy Gooney Bird 1958)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: From The Cigar Box - Gaudy Gooney Bird 1958)