Subject: [Leica] OK. How about exposure issues with a 4/3 camera and R lenses?
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans#2)
Date: Tue Jul 31 09:26:44 2007

I guess the subject says it all.  Still trying to figure out my Rebel XTi
and slowly coming to the conclusion that maybe it does not suit my needs
since the exposure while stopping down is so non-predictable.  Well, maybe
not non-predictable, but certainly not easy or fast.

So, if I dump the Canon XTi, would going to an Olympus E-510 lets day, have
the same problem?  When you stop the lens down, does the exposure change for
each f-stop, or does the meter read accurately as you stop it down?

Aram

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OK. How about exposure issues with a 4/3 camera and R lenses?)