Subject: [Leica] new scam that might affect the LUG
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Jul 30 23:42:34 2007

Hi Brian

I have an account that I've only ever used for the LUG. I regularly get spam
emails on this account. I assumed that these are a result of someone
'harvesting' the account from internet archives, or someone's compromised
address book. The idea of spam coming directly from posts to the LUG is a
worry. Good luck.

Steve