Subject: [Leica] Re: Late Responses
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (amr3@uwm.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 30 08:14:27 2007

As usual, I?ve been away from a computer all weekend, so am behind in reading
the LUG Digest.

On Jul 27, 2007, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
 > http://www.frozenlight.eu/fotosevilla/

These are great to see.

.
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 bob palmieri wrote:
>Folks - What B&W film-developer combos are we liking at EI 800???>Do
>tell...?
I use Tri-X processed in one part FG-7 to 15 parts 9% solution of sodium
sulfite.  About 10 minutes at 20C (I develop by inspection).  It?s important
use distilled water for mixing the sulfite; tap water causes precipitation.

.
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 Bernard Quinn wrote:
?>I really like the mood of this. Does the CV f1.2 35mm qualify as a  ?>poor
man's noctilux too?  ??And Sun, 29 Jul 2007 Philippe Orlent wrote:?>Hi
Alan,?>Love this one. Very painterly and a bit mysterious, and the wide
?>framing works perfectly.  Thanks for showing.

Thank you.  I wish the white flower was against a darker tone, but I had to
be
at the right angle to keep the bloom sharp overall at the f/1.2 setting.

Alan

Alan Magayne-Roshak
Senior Photographer
Photo Services