Subject: [Leica] ColorVision Spyder
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Jul 29 17:18:34 2007

I have the Spyder II and I had a Gretag-Macbeth and though I know the
Macbeth is better, I found that the software that comes with the Spyder is
more likely to produce a usable calibration on my Mac. There are several
levels of Spyder software; I have the Spyder2PRO software. As far as I can
tell, all of the Spyder devices are the same regardless of software level.

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] ColorVision Spyder)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] ColorVision Spyder)