Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Jul 27 12:54:43 2007

Len:

A very nice photo and very tropical looking as well... very fitting for
our current temperatures.

We're in a heat wave here in the northeast, three 90F plus days in a
row.  So hot...

That the holy water at Saint Patrick's cathedral was replaced with Sangria,

That Barry Bonds tested positive for Gazpatcho,

That a chunk of ice fell off of Condoleezza Rice,

That "The View" replaced Rosie O'Donnell with Ted Williams,

That Jason Giambi tested positive for Gelato.  ;-)

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Friday Flower)