Subject: [Leica] My back - thanks LUG
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jul 26 18:42:54 2007

On Jul 26, 2007, at 9:27 PM, Eric Korenman wrote:

> , I am newbie to the plights of age.
> Thanks to all for the kinds words and suggestions.

My apologies for missing your original post, Eric, but I've been in
the middle of a major move for the past three days and have missed
most everything.

The "plights of age" overtook me last night as the movers finished
unloading the truck and I foolishly offered to carry a thing or two.
As I remarked to the crew chief, "I once could sling those bookcases
around by myself."  He laughed, politely.

Peace, and good health to you,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/