Subject: [Leica] Out with the old, in with the new
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Jul 26 13:55:50 2007

I've never understood this. It's the same with guns. Why would you want to
die holding a bottle of whisky or a gun? Personally I'd like to think they'd
have to pry my hands from a pert pair of breast - hopefully woman's and
probably screaming - that's the woman rather than the breasts.

Steve

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Out with the old, in with the new)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Out with the old, in with the new)