Subject: [Leica] re:Logos on vests, now photojournalism
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu Jul 26 08:38:18 2007

If we remember the old adage: "F8 and be there"--today, so far as most
digital photographers are concerned, there is no F8. It's just an "on"
button and "auto".  And with several hundred million people--if not more
than a billion-- armed with a wide variety of cameras, someone will be
there.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA