Subject: [Leica] IMG: low light at Harbourfront
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jul 22 20:35:47 2007

Hugh Thompson showed:

>>>We visited Harbourfront in Toronto, about 11.00 p.m. Saturday

evening.  There were open restaurants, and street vendors - gave me a

chance to experiment with 1250 and 2.8, on the M8.

> Go to:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Hugh+Thompson/lowlight/

> L1003086.jpg.html

> http://tinyurl.com/28xrz3

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Hugh+Thompson/lowlight/

> L1003096.jpg.html

> http://tinyurl.com/2xo3q3

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Hugh+Thompson/lowlight/

> L1003104.jpg.html

> http://tinyurl.com/2eny99

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Hugh+Thompson/lowlight/

> L1003110.jpg.html

> http://tinyurl.com/28d4p6

Hi Hugh,

Looking pretty good on the screen for available light night stuff. Did you
run a print or two to see how they looked in that form? Grain etc?

The 1250 M8 stuff I've shot looks just fine both in colour and B&W. Haven't
done anything like this, but once it warms up again around here I'll shoot
some things on the water front here in Victoria.

ted

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: low light at Harbourfront)