Subject: [Leica] Armed in America - something missing
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jul 20 21:21:05 2007

Sigh, I can see where this thread is going:

What citizen really needs a squirt toy that can be pressurised with only a
few pumps and can direct a stream of water at velocities
exceeding fifteen feet per second. Surely they can be satisfied with
sporting versions such as the glass of water.

Where would the pioneers of the old west have been without their single shot
muzzle loading super soakers? A lot drier, that's fer
dang sure

When super soakers are outlawed, only outlaws will annoy their sister in the
summer

.....When they prise it from my cold wet prune skinned fingers

Cheers
Hoppy
Lifetime NSSA member