Subject: [Leica] Re: reality according to the soldier's
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Fri Jul 20 16:28:21 2007

Philip Forrest wrote:

> I took this photo in December, 2004 of a mass grave that my unit dug to
> bury
> the bodies of several thousand Iraqis who were classified as collateral
> casualties.  This was the "nicest" photo of death that I took out there.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/33mvgf
>
> Leica M2, Kobalux 28

I would like to see more of this series, if you are able to share this with
us.

This reminds me of the photos of My Lai taken by Ronald Haeberle. Classified
as collateral, indeed...

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Re: reality according to the soldier's)