Subject: [Leica] Lunch at the Marron Farm
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jul 19 17:08:49 2007

Philippe, it was my lunch, not Steve's ;-)
The facility includes a boutique winery. We drank a sauvignon blanc style
from there. Delicious. Sadly my son decided that the
shellfish looked better than his kiddie's meal and joined in on our platter.
The fish is an Australian favourite as well. The
barramundi, a large and tasty fellow.

Cheers
Hoppy