Subject: [Leica] Query re B&W photography in digital
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jul 17 13:32:51 2007

Quite so - for me photography has always been about, "wow, look at
that."
If I'm looking at haze and it's having an emotional impact on me -
then, "hey maybe it will on you too."

Now, if I'm seeing and feeling that the sky looks dramatic; and I
know the film (or chip) can't capture the mood without a polarizer or
red filter. That's another matter - and I have to start digging in
the bag and praying that I didn't leave the filter on shelf; or worse
that I have the filter but it's the wrong size for the lens I want to
use; and I have to start holding 3 or 4 things with two hands and
arthritic fingers.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com