Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 28
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jul 17 07:24:00 2007

Thanks for your kind comment on the PAW. Sorry that you didn't have
the patience for the "show." ;~( I'd recommend that you simply let it
load in the background while you do other things and as Hoppy
suggested - use the forward and back button rather than the play button.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 28)