Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy on Kangaroo Island part three
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Jul 15 22:17:02 2007

Hoppy:  I am really enjoying your Kangaroo Island photos. Those eroded
rocks are amazing, and the Roos are *cute*.  The scans might be a little
too low-res, or reduced too much for the Web.  I can sometimes see where
the detail stops even on the screen, and I want to see lots of detail in
such magnificent landscapes.

Note to self:  If I ever get to Oz, this looks like a place to visit.

Is the island volcanic?  This shot
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/c_001/KI+23.jpg.html
looks like a huge lava flow that hit the ocean and has since eroded into
beaches.  And is that a seal-rock or a penguin rock in the foreground?  :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Hoppy on Kangaroo Island part three)