Subject: [Leica] Was Noctilux Pictures; Now Noctilux Royal Knights of the Night
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Fri Jul 13 16:09:49 2007

Thanks to all of you who commented on my images, and especially to Ted, who
I consider to be the Noctilux King.

So, I am keeping the Noctilux, and I will keep posting the results.
Regrets, to Luis Ripoll.  ;-)

I am curious about the admission requirements for NRKN, that is, the
Noctilux Royal Knights of the Night.  Ted, do I just need to take pictures
at 1/15 @ f/1, or does it also require digging out the M7 and loading it
with ASA 3200 film?  Would it count if I set the M8 to 2500, and +1/3 EV?
Can we get glow in the dark NRKN lapel pins?  I am very excited about this.

;-)

Bob Rose

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Was Noctilux Pictures; Now Noctilux Royal Knights of the Night)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Was Noctilux Pictures; Now Noctilux Royal Knights of the Night)