Subject: [Leica] Large film week for the LUG
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Fri Jul 13 06:50:43 2007

Is there something in the water or the air?

While Kyle was adopting a Hasselblad, I stumbled into a deal for a 1953
Pacemaker Speed Graphic with Kodak Ektar and Voigtlander Collinear II
lenses. I was offered a Bronica at the same time but I declined. Perhaps
I should go back and look at the Bronica? Maybe not. I've been lusting
for a Hasselblad or Rollie 66 with the 80mm Planar lens since forever.
Last year was the Year of the Leica. This year seems to be the Year of
the BIG Negative. Does it ever end?

Wayne