Subject: [Leica] Armed America arrives
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu Jul 12 17:30:35 2007

I'd have some more commentary if I could get it away from my wife.  But, in
the half-hour of looking at the office today, I would agree that it is a
people book, and a great one, not a gun book - this from someone whose 16th
birthday present was a life membership in the NRA.  I do wonder how people
in countries without our freedoms would view it.  Whatever, it is a wild
bargain at Amazon ($20!).  Plus, a set of the Beethoven quartets I didn't
have for $27 in the classical music blowout.  A good day.

Ken