Subject: [Leica] PHILOSOPHY AGAIN
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jul 11 09:08:49 2007

I hear you loud and clear. I've got a roll in my M6 and rolls on the
shelf that will quickly become out dated; not to mention hundreds of
sheets of film in 4x5, 5x7 and 8x10. All this film screams at me, "so
sell us!" Yet I can't bring myself to part with these old friends.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] PHILOSOPHY AGAIN)