Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 27
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jul 10 08:19:51 2007

This week's PAW came from our local Harley dealer (Suburban Harley
Davidson) throwing their annual block party this past Saturday. For
reasons that I don't understand, bikers pull their rig into a small
fenced area and burn the rubber off the tire 'til it blows out. If
anyone can provide the thinking behind this, I'd appreciate any
insights.
<http://www.imagist.com/paw_07>

Alternates in flash slide show at:
<http://imagist.com/paw_07/07_wk_27/index.html>
include July 4th family picnic, more from the Harley block party, and
stills from the "Taking It Lightly" documentary video that I'm
working on.

comments and critiques always greatly appreciated.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 27)