Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: SundayShot
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon Jul 9 05:50:50 2007

Nice angle and color Barney.  Best of luck with the hip surgery!
While you're in there, if you see a couple of knees that look
half way decent, put them in a "doggy bag"  ;-)

Montie

>This week it's a Corn Flower.....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/CornFlower.jpg.html

This week is also my big week. On Wednesday morning I go in to get my
hip replaced. When they wheel me out I will no longer be broken and
crippled. They say that i will be out of the hospital on Sunday, just
in time to post another PAW. We'll  see.

Comments and criticism welcome.

Barney