Subject: [Leica] OT: My new digs! A photographer's dream...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Jul 8 20:13:51 2007

Folks,

I signed the lease this afternoon on my new 2 floor loft apartment in
Waterbury, CT, and I thought I'd share a couple of photos of it.

Here:

  http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/PhotoAlbum31.html

or, here:

http://tinyurl.com/ytkesu

The 2nd floor space is 35' by 20', with an 18' celing, and is ideal
for a home studio, and my library and digital darkroom.  And, as you
can see from the pics, GREAT LIGHT though those big windows.

New kitchen and appliances on the 1st floor, one and a half baths,
central air and heat,  etc. etc.  2 blocks from the church building,
right in the center of downtown Waterbury, with all my shopping and
banking needs within three blocks in any direction.

Really great!   I'll be moving within the next two weeks.

Ken

-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/