Subject: [Leica] Still alive
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Jul 8 15:25:50 2007

I understand! (I hope they will too)
Having bought many computers in my life and needing them for daily work, I
never buy them without "3 years same day pickup with replacement computer"
warranty. And there's always a passably actualized, external hard disc copy
of my data ready for such cases. Costs a few bucks more but gives a better
security feeling.
Hmmm, remembers me I should backup...
Didier