Subject: [Leica] leicanon - new FC adapters arrived
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Jul 4 04:06:55 2007

Hi all,
just took delivery of two Leica-R to EOS adapters with focus
confirmation (from enjoyyourcamera.com) brand named F-S (?)
Very well turned/milled/machined, chip is stuck on cleanly with epoxy
and they don't wobble when mounted, a very grippy edge makes them easy
to remove however tight they are seated. The release button is flatter
and wider than what I've seen on other adapters and is a lot easier on
the fingers than the pin-like release on the Novoflex adapter.
The first impression, when it comes to build quality, is that they are
actually better than the Novoflex adapter (without FC and twice the
price).
Price at enjoyyourcamera : 79,99 EUR

More when I find enough time to do some shooting with them.
Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] IMG: leicanon - FC adapter test)