Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 26
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jul 3 10:32:30 2007

Thanks for taking the time to comment Philippe.
I don't know the story behind Mary Jane beyond the fact that today
she sits dry and serves as a back bar for a seasonal patio bar.
The umbrella served as soft, bounced sun, fill light for the
interviews; when appropriate. A mirror served as a back and edge light.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 26)