Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints, Calendars, UET-R
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Jun 28 20:54:33 2007

First, I'd like to thank those who have purchased one or more of my
calendars and fine prints.  Most of the prints available are shown at

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

and the 2008 wildlightphoto calendar may be purchased through the printer,
lulu.com.  See it at http://www.lulu.com/content/297497

A preview of the photos in the calendar is at:

http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_16/297000/297497/3/preview/preview.jpg

New prints: I am now selling 8"x10" prints of Western Scrub-Jay:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/corvidae/wsja02.html

as well as 8"x12" prints of the Steller's Jay:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/corvidae/stja02.html

The Western Scrub-Jay and Steller's Jay prints are priced at US$50 each plus
shipping.

I have one UET-R extension tube available at this time.  The Universal
Extension Tube-R is a modified 14198 extension tube which, unlike the
various extension tubes made and sold by Leica, allows auto-diaphragm
function with all Leica reflex bodies and accurate full-aperture metering
with all TTL-metering Leica-R bodies, with the vast majority of Leica-R
lenses regardless of the lens' cam configuration.  The UET-R is priced at
US$125 plus shipping.

Please contact me off-list at telyt at earthlink dot net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com