Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 1.1
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jun 27 14:33:44 2007

I just upgraded (free) to Lightroom 1.1 this evening. The library format
has changed, but everything seems to have been reimported OK. There are
some additional controls, for example in the sharpness setting you can
now control radius, just like in Photoshop. There are some other new
controls which I do not fully understand, so will have to read the
manual (note to Ted: stick to 1.0 for the time being ;-)).

But one new feature jumped out at me: among the people listed in the
credits on the opening splash screen is our own Wade Heninger! I feel
like I know a celebrity now :-)

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman