Subject: [Leica] PAW 25/25a NEW YORK CITY GAY PRIDE HERITAGE PARADE
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jun 25 09:25:52 2007

On 6/25/07 7:21 AM, "Victor Rubin" <vroger@gmail.com> typed:

> Hi All:
> Compared to the Mermaid Parade, (Paw 24) the Gay Pride Parade was low key-
> but fun to watch. There were a great many religious institutions
> represented. This appears to show the need that there is for acceptance and
> love-Religion is the first rather than the last place that love and peace
> should come from. vroger
>
> http://vroger.smugmug.com/gallery/2321992/4/166268667/Large
>
> http://vroger.smugmug.com/gallery/2321992/4/166270292/Large

Dyke for Christ is a good one!

Were those Mermaids wearing Garter belts?!

Garter belts for Mermaids might be a touch market to crack!

Great shots! Action stopping on the later!

Loved your slide show the Asian gal on the unicycle with the metal tins
coming out the top of her head would be my choice on a print trade.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com