Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Miscellaneous slices of life
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Jun 24 13:42:32 2007

Nathan
"Main" one is my favourite, too. I notice chips and beer haven't changed as
indispensable ingredients for spending a cosy evening with friends, but our
games were less virtual, more pool billiard, darts, table football,
backgammon or carrom (even though the Atari console arcade games came up
then)... By the way my boys (7 and 9) haven't touched their gamecube much
since I bought a standard tournament table football box at xmas)
Thanks for showing
Didier