Subject: [Leica] RE's faster than initial messages
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Jun 24 10:44:15 2007

Usually it's not that they come faster, but they are postmarked sooner and
appear in your mail reader as if they came faster. This is almost always
because the sender's computer has the wrong time, or the wrong time zone.
Every now and then, if your ISP is overloaded, it will reject inbound mail
for a brief interval in order to catch up; if a LUG message tried to arrive
during that interval, it won't show up until the mailer tries again.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] RE's faster than initial messages)
Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] RE's faster than initial messages)