Subject: [Leica] Hoppy came to visit
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun Jun 24 04:24:45 2007

A few days ago Hoppy said he was going on holiday.  He came down this way
and we caught up.  We had lunch at the Belgian Beer Cafe in Adelaide on
Saturday and a few drinks at The British Hotel in North Adelaide on
Sunday.  Hoppy played with my M8 in the interim.  I played with his
50/1.4 asph in the same period.

These are all from my M8, taken with the Noctiluc, 28/2 asph and 50/1.4
asph: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/Freakscene_001/

More soon from the B&Ws I took with my M7 and Hoppy's 50/1.4 asph after
they're developed.  I think we're among the southernmost LuGers - is
there anyone out there in the South Island or Tierra Del Fuego?

Marty

--
Get a Free E-mail Account at Mail.com!
Choose From 100+ Personalized Domains