Subject: [Leica] NYLUG meeting
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jun 23 12:17:46 2007

On 6/23/07 2:19 AM, "Nathan Wajsman" <nathan@nathanfoto.com> typed:

> Well, then they really screwed up when they invited me (I could not make
> it, but I was still invited), since I neither shoot a Barnack, live in
> NYC or ride a Vespa. But I did attend one of the early NYLUG meetings in
> the summer of 2001, so I think that's why...
>
> Nathan

I always figure an invitation is  nine tenths of it after that there's no
point in actually going.  (a good use of the word " actually ")
Just put it in your r?sum?.

I also have grave suspicions of anybody who'd include my kind in their
company. There may be others I'd be worried.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com