Subject: [Leica] Snaps: NYLUG Speechifying and Dining
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri Jun 22 10:31:42 2007

2007-06-22-07:36:30 Sonny Carter:
> Beautiful work, Jeff.

Thanks!

> I'd love to see these tagged with names.

Where I'm absolutely sure who's who, I mostly have identification
in the "Description" field, which you see when looking at the
larger-than-thumbnail size of any given image.

The problem is that I have a terrible problem with names -- for some
reason they don't get much traction in my brain, so even though there
were handshakes and introductions all around, names mostly fled from my
head moments after entering it.  I don't think it's a sign of dis-
respect -- I remember what people have done and what stories they've
told, but somehow names strike my brain as so arbitrary that I don't
remember them until they've been reinforced by several meetings (or by
being publicised repeatedly on the Interweb).  I'd make a *terrible*
politician.

So I'll gladly update these with better info if helped.

Except... I just had a look, and some of the titles have been
miraculously replaced with names!  Must be Brian's work.  The invisible
hand of Saloonkeeper. Thanks!

 -Jeff

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Snaps: NYLUG Speechifying and Dining)