Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ira's PAW - Week 22 - My Daughter's a College Graduate!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jun 21 21:41:21 2007

On 6/21/07 11:31 PM, "ISILVERMN@aol.com" <ISILVERMN@aol.com> typed:

> My daughter, Lisanne, received her BA degree in International  Relations
> last
> Saturday from UC Davis.  Here, she and my wife  Karen are all smiles.
>
> _http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+24.jpg.html_
>
> (http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/2007+PAW/2007+PAW+24.jpg.html)
> (Canon  30D, 17-40 F4.0L, ISO 400, converted to B&W in Photoshop)
>
>  As always, comments are both welcomed and appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ira Silverman
> Irvine, California

The first one
 (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT) : I assume object means picture.

The second one I think the sun came too close to the earth.

Or your Dektol died.

Something closer to night.

I'm glad no mystery on the Canon which shot it.
I say "OK it's not a Leica but what is it then?"

A proud moment.... But looking like its melting down!

The Outback! (needs a black)

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com