Subject: [Leica] Just ventured into B&W with manual processing (first in my life) - please check the outcome
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jun 21 07:12:29 2007

Foto-Flo works very well, but should not be overdosed otherwise it can
produce foam if you shake it too much. I tend to make a slightly thinner
concentration than is indicated on the Foto-Flo leaflet.
Didier

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Just ventured into B&W with manual processing (first in my life) - please check the outcome)
Message from alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex) ([Leica] Just ventured into B&W with manual processing (first in my life) - please check the outcome)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Just ventured into B&W with manual processing (first in my life) - please check the outcome)