Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: added close-up
From: jbraun at msn.com (J. Braun)
Date: Wed Jun 20 15:49:18 2007

For us Navy types that would be 1800.  ;>)
JTB

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:17:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Biava <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: added close-up
To: magist3@mac.com, Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

When I was in Viet Nam the "underground radio" at Tan Son Nhut had to play
big band and jazz during Happy hour at the O club ( and
not a bad thing ), as "requested" by the Airfield Commander.  I was on one
of the usual go-fer runs back up to company HQ and the
maint. shop when I got to overhear:

  " For you Air Force types it is now 6 PM.  For you Army types it is now
1600 hours.  And for the Marines out there Mickey's big
hand is on the 12 and his little hand is on the 6.".

  So was she a Marine ?   {:o)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] was: Re: IMG: added close-up "THIS NOW THE LUG!" :-))
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: IMG: added close-up)