Subject: [Leica] IMG : #177
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Wed Jun 20 07:28:24 2007

From: "Ric Carter" <ricc@mindspring.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG : #177

> graham--
>
> have you changed your medications?
>
> Your photo style seems to be diversifying;^)
>
> Nice horse.
>
> Ric
>

> On Jun 20, 2007, at 10:15 AM, geebee wrote:
>
>> Leica M2 : 50mm DR Summicron : green filter : Kodak Professional
>> BW400 CN
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07177.htm

Ric,

It was the light I liked rather than the horse so no real diversification. I
cannot change my meds they are all addictive :-)

While I have pen in hand so to speak I should say that I love your harbour
series.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG : #177)