Subject: [Leica] New Distagon photos posted....
From: lists at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga)
Date: Tue Jun 19 12:26:08 2007

I love that lens. Mine has been almost permanently on my 'blad since
I got it. The only other lens I have for the Hasselblad is the 80
that came with it. But the 60 focuses closer so the smallest object
is about the same; because it's wider the 3.5 is effectively as fast
as the 2.8. But for me the most important thing is the geometry: the
size of the frame (width or height) is just about equal to the the
camera to subject distance -- to shoot a 6 foot figure, stand back
about 6 feet and voil?!

Ken, numbers 12, 14, 16 and 17 are very good pictures, especially the
latter two where the verticals are straight.

Gilbert
http://www.upstatelight.com

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] New Distagon photos posted....)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] New Distagon photos posted....)