Subject: [Leica] IMG: added close-up
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 19 11:03:27 2007

Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@comcast.net> wrote:

> Doug:
>
> Chance it, chance it!!!  Do the Evil Thing!
>
> Show the Eyeball.
>
> Do it, Doug, do it!

The kestrel file's at home, I'll have to post that tonight but for now
here's a crop of a Northern Goshawk (captive) photo made with the DMR & 560
f/6.8:

http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/accipitridae/nogo04crop.jpg

Note the dew drops on the upper eyelashes

the full image is at http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/accipitridae/nogo04.jpg

The Kestrel photo I'll post tonight was made with the 280 f/4 APO + 1.4x
extender.  You think the 560 is sharp?  Think again!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] IMG: Northern Goshawk)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: added close-up)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: added close-up)