Subject: [Leica] OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Jun 19 04:29:53 2007

I have Googled your name. I tried "Richard" and "// Richard", the
only names, up till today, that I have noticed for you on the LUG. I
get 293 million results and couldn't be bothered to go through them
all to see if I could divine which was the one posting to the LUG.
I tried "Richard 10 blocks from Brian" which gave no results at all.
It is not as big a deal to me as it seems to be to you, but it was my
understanding that it was customary to use one's correct name on the
LUG.
I don't know either Frank Dermie or Drank Fermie either BTW.
best not to google me.
Frank

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements)