Subject: [Leica] American Landscape
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat Jun 16 05:53:18 2007

The theory I'm following is that the shot needs to have a juxtaposition
that may or may not feature the flag, but hold some element of what we call
patriotism.

It seems to me that Mercans are the only sort who might wear a flag T-shirt
in their own country.  Canadians wear  their flag  in other countries so
they won't be confused as United Statesians.

It's  a subtle thing and in the end, since it is my series, no one else gets
a vote.

Thanks for the comment.

Sonny

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] American Landscape)